Everyone loves dogs!Well, most millennials do anyway, and it’s one of the reasons they’re driving up home sales. They have grown up in a different era that is more aware of the
6 Reasons to Downsize
Downsizing can be hard for those who are accustomed to having ample amount of space. Many concerns are “What will I do with all my stuff?” or “How do I know this would be better for me?” Well, chances are if you’re thinking about downsizing – you probably should. There is an endless list of all the reasons why you should downsize and the benefits, but here are 6:
- The more space you have, the more you feel like you have to fill it. Downsizing into a smaller home can help you prioritize your life and only bring what is needed into your home.
- Living below your means places you in a better space financially – If you’re spending $300 less a month on your mortgage, what other goals could you accomplish?
- Save on home costs. The average maintenance costs on a home
isrelated to its size. Saving on the little things like utility bills will allow you to invest in more personal agendas.
- Enjoy less Maintenance – Less home means less maintenance! Enjoy not having to clean that extra bedroom no one has ever used.
- Declutter – You’ll be able to recognize which furniture and appliances are really important and needed, allowing you to notice everything else that’s just useless clutter.
- Quality over Quantity – Instead of having a large space to fill with multiple pieces of furniture, a small space will prompt you to make smarter decisions. Rather than purchasing an entire space of décor, you can splurge on a few key pieces that are conversations starters.
The first place you should look for a smaller home is right here, right now, on our homepage. Happy House Hunting!