What Does the Future Hold for Home Prices?If you’re looking to buy or sell a house, chances are you’ve heard talk about today’s rising home prices. And while this increase in
6 Reasons to Downsize
Dated: June 5 2018
Downsizing can be hard for those who are accustomed to having ample amount of space. Many concerns are “What will I do with all my stuff?” or “How do I know this would be better for me?” Well, chances are if you’re thinking about downsizing – you probably should. There is an endless list of all the reasons why you should downsize and the benefits, but here are 6:
- The more space you have, the more you feel like you have to fill it. Downsizing into a smaller home can help you prioritize your life and only bring what is needed into your home.
- Living below your means places you in a better space financially – If you’re spending $300 less a month on your mortgage, what other goals could you accomplish?
- Save on home costs. The average maintenance costs on a home
isrelated to its size. Saving on the little things like utility bills will allow you to invest in more personal agendas.
- Enjoy less Maintenance – Less home means less maintenance! Enjoy not having to clean that extra bedroom no one has ever used.
- Declutter – You’ll be able to recognize which furniture and appliances are really important and needed, allowing you to notice everything else that’s just useless clutter.
- Quality over Quantity – Instead of having a large space to fill with multiple pieces of furniture, a small space will prompt you to make smarter decisions. Rather than purchasing an entire space of décor, you can splurge on a few key pieces that are conversations starters.
The first place you should look for a smaller home is right here, right now, on our homepage. Happy House Hunting!
Latest Blog Posts
March 23, 2021By: Scholastica (Gay) CororatonWith demand for homes outpacing new listings, buyer competition continues to intensify. On average, there were four offers per home sold (closed) in